Sunday, December 8, 2013
Meg Masters. My artwork %)
DEXTER - BLOODY EYE SOCKETS
A DEXTER photoset I created, written like a monologue of some sort. The comparison of bloody eye sockets makes connections between Dexter with or without emotion. In his Darkness he was reborn and Blinded and without sense (the ability to cry openly, to have true emotion). Blood instead of tears represents all of the factors of his trauma and his life as a killer: the blood of his victims, the blood of his mother all represent a great sadness but blood isnt the same as genuine tears. Being given his Brand New Eyes (his realization of emotion, the notion that he is now capable) he then has the power to lament, with Debra being a final source of grief for Dexter, reminiscient to his Mother. He can now finally come full circle.
ANOTHER COOL PHOTOSET ABOUT EYES I CREATED: http://thejerredbutler.tumblr.com/post/59690385664/aria-is-a-ezra-is-the-protega
though she be but little, she is fierce.
- shakespeare, a midsummer night’s dream
Saturday, December 7, 2013
blutgeruch asked: Once you receive this, write 5 facts about yourself and pass it on to 10 of your followers ( ˘ ³˘)❤
1. I’m really not happy right now cos my 200€ shoes broke down yesterday, it was the first time I wore them.
2. I’m tired.
3. My hair is green. Yes, green.
4. Rammstein is my favorite band.
5. I wrote 100 000 words long Jack and Ianto (Torchwood) fic last month for NaNoWriMo. And it’s not even finished yet. It’s in finnish. The word count it’s about 250 pages with font 11. Never wrote anything that big before.
+ not in the mood for sending this to anyone. But thanks Blutgeruch for remembering me! :)